Do you want to make a cast of your child's hands? Or of his legs? or anything else?
Buy our powder for big prints, and follow this video
You will see how easy it is to create an imprint, which will always remain a beautiful memory.
Casting powder due to its characteristic of being non-toxic and compatible with the skin is used to make casts of anatomical parts.
Gypsum powder (ceramic)
Step to make the 3D cast in ceramic powder
1. Pour 1 liter of water in a bowl
2. Place your hands and allow to solidify
3. Remove your hands
4. Prepare the plaster inserting it in the cavity
5. Rotate the bowl to spread the plaster and let it dry
6. Turn the bowl over and unmold the shape
7. Gently remove the exceeding material
If there are imperfections, file with sandpaper.
What can I reproduce with this technique?
You can create human hands, or feet or anything you want.